Full Moon Prayer
Under the worm moon I feel the earth thawing and new life emerging. I release suffering, judgement, and doubt. I release all the keeps me from the boldest, brightest version of myself. I align to the light and focus purely on what I desire.
Full Moon Ceremony
The full moon in Libra is all about wiping the slate clean and starting fresh. This time is blossoming with potential. Release everything that no longer serves you and lean into this magical energy.
This month is known as the Worm Moon and it’s a great time to feel how ready and recharged you are to step into the fullness of who you are.
- Sage your house or light incense and create a sacred space for you to look at what you are ready to release.
- Get a pen and paper and write down every you are ready to let go of. Remember these can be emotions, frustrations, attitudes, relationships, beliefs, behaviors, anything that is holding you back.
- Say each one out loud before burning or washing away.
- Take a few deep breaths and thank the Universe for supporting you. Next get quiet and allow yourself to feel and see what you are ready for now. What is your full moon wish? Have the heart of a child and ASK BIG!
- End the ceremony with a prayer, I love this one. “Divine, thank you for the fresh start. I feel my potential and I look for the opportunities.”
Recommended oils and stones for this Full Moon Ceremony
Essential Oil Spray Recipe:
- 1 cup of distilled or purified water
- 10 drops of sweet orange oil
- 3 drops of Frankincense oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
Citrine is a great crystal for this ceremony. It’s warming, energizing, and highly creative.