New Moon Prayer
Under the New Moon I invite the new and allow myself to feel deeply. I move beyond my thoughts and my need to know how it will all work out. I am full of faith as I plant my seeds.
The new moon falls on March 6th, in the sign of Pisces. There is an upswing in energy and you are sure to feel it.
The last few months have been making space for new beginnings and they are here!
This is the perfect time to upgrade your thinking. If you aren’t in love with your current circumstances, it’s time to move yourself into a new position in order to gain fresh perspective. Make no mistake about it, the new could very well make you feel uncomfortable
It’s here because you have been asking for something new.
You are in the perfect place at the perfect time. There is deep purpose in where you are now. Life will not force itself on you. You get to make them when you are ready.
The Universe is nudging you to shift from logic and rational thinking to FEELING and feeling deeply.
On this New Moon set aside time to practice stillness and silence. Find the space beyond your thoughts. Feel your breath moving through your lungs. Feel your heart’s rhythmic beating. Feel the magic within your veins. Feel the joy of being alive. Expand your energetic field and feel your power.
On this New Moon retreat within yourself.
Give yourself permission to believe you can do it. Give yourself permission to believe you are amazing. Give yourself permission to believe it’s all working out for your good. Give yourself permission to see yourself as the Universe sees you.
Let go of what was and bravely embrace what is on your door step.
Plant your seeds and feel their vibration.
New Moon Ceremony
- Find a quiet place and light a candle or incense. Bring yourself into the present moment by focusing on your breath and connecting to the vibration of love.
- Get your New Moon journal and pen and write down up to ten wishes or intentions. Make sure you write each one as if it is ALREADY yours. Use the words “I am”, “I have”, “I feel” and stay in realm of infinite possibilities. After you write each wish, say “thank you, thank you, thank you”. Once you are finished write the words, “I give thanks to the Universe for all these new moon intentions fully manifesting in Divine time, and in absolute and perfect alignment with my highest good and the highest good of all involved. So it is!
- Add your signature and date at the bottom of the page and close your journal until the night before the next new moon. At that time you can celebrate and see which intentions you would like to transfer to the next month.
Recommended oils and stones for this New Moon Ceremony:
Essential Oil Spray Recipe:
- 1 cup of distilled or purified water
- 5 drops of rose oil
- 10 drops of lavendar oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
Rose quartz is perfect for this ceremony. If you have a piece of jewelry wear all day otherwise place the stone in your pocket or in your hand while you do this ceremony.